BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Does it make sense...

U think u know who u are...and everyday someone challenges this very knowledge and premise. It could be a long ride that we are all in as we try to figure all of this out. I'm of the strategy of experience....my famous tabula rasa initiative of thinking and tackling the world..."I know nothing and I'm really interested in learning something from u"....let's see how far this fantasy/facade takes me before reality shocks my ass...

Gross and terminal as this statement comes across "we really have no idea what we are doing here".....it actually has an element of truth in it....Can u imagine a higher being looking down and looking at 50% of the shit u do!!!! I smell disapproval all the way.

We all have an insane urge to be better than the next person. Be it in religion, work, human relationships et cetera..... We end up fucking the simplicity of it all..... something in relation to the sentiments of Greenday's "Working Class Hero". We lose the Art of Living in all this pace of wanting to outdo the other....'I can pray better, I make more money, I have a better family'. Damn....what happened to that feeling when someone nice smiles at u from accross the room. I try to grasp that on a daily basis. I can honestly say the basis for that innocent appreciation of someone new died when the reality of University education and a good job settled in my gut when I was in high school.

I still count....Maybe along this continuum of commonality....something will pop up and make this all seem simple. We still jungle animals and no amount of socialization is going to make this go away..I'm taking a step back. Tik tok tik tok

No comments: