BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

If it makes u happy...

First post of the month and I'm not myself.... Been feeling off it for some days, damn I can't even explain what is up. Strange this shit... like the Disenchanted Lullaby is playing over and over in my head and I can't turn it off. I grit my teeth a lot nowadays...then I'm an ambivalent picture of solitude...eventually an episode of ecstatic joy and serenity fills in. I could say I'm manic!! Walalala.

Blog this shit out and I'm bound to feel better, or so I convince myself. They say that the best way to get over any situation is to face it head on...what they don't say is that the human set up is not made to deal with the truth. I wanna live in my semblance of security for a little bit longer so I ain't facing anyone (just yet). I'm dazzled, inspired, weighed down at the same time. I wanna know this but it's .....mmmmhhh......Anti Matter I dare say. I'm getting myself some 'novacaine'. Another moment in this undefined reality is not what I want to live through this weekend. Resolute in such a case I hope I don't say something stupid. I was never good at keeping anyone close....always found a way of pushing them to the edge..

Dare I say I'm actually in evidence of some exciiitiiing past days. It is not that bad after all. I wanna live for this moment for I aint letting this get to me. So where are we indulging in this pleasent escapism this weekend??!

No comments: