BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Napenda Uhuru Kenyatta

There's great fascination, excitement, appreciation for Mr Finance Minister after yesterday's budget reading..... Young Kenyans are ecstatic...you need to see the Facebook posts and blogs to see how loving Uhuru looks right now for not increasing the price of Alcohol and what is relevant to us in our quest to get laid in this city of ours.. The things that unite kenyans will always be baffling. If elections were to be held today there will be no competition whatsoever in relation to who was going to do a repeat of Barca over Man U.... Stimulus package for the constituencies?? Walalala...Uhuru had this shit figured out mpaka watu wamesahau the "9Bn error".

So pint might remain at the same prices from last year...mmhhh and cosmetics duty goes down from some high percentage - 20% to 5%- is this bad news or what...??!!! The over made up women we had to deal with earlier and now this...like I said earlier, I can imagine how the rave and nightspots will be like minefields...LOL. You might just end up picking the scariest of them all. But she smells good. Wonder what the government wanted to achieve with that piece of irrelevant genius. Can you imagine the number of men who will be screaming their asses off on Sunday morning on seeing the previously hot woman without make up....It's gonna be Scary Sundays Galore and you're all invited. They all going to be traumatized into church. Of all the good gifts that we recieve, this one I am skeptical of. Just more coating and cheap perfume if I might say.

It is also worthy to note how Kenyans feel they need to know how the Budget affects their well being..yet this Friday we all going to be at the bars drinking all our potential savings. If you thought we have peculiar calling habits think again.... we have everything peculiar...from raves, to weddings and how we end up having the whole family at the airport when taking the flight to Malawi....Just Malawi. LOL. One more reason to love this country of ours.

P.S; I'm having a deja vu time right now..I have been here before.....Haven't we all.

No comments: