BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Profoundly????


I hate not updating this blog...on a regular basis! So will start a whole twitter logic towards my updates...the shortest blog that encloses all that is on my mind. To the point. Today, I have some profound questions that need answering. With Blog readers around who are quite capable of profound thought, please do not hesitate to drop a line or two!

What's really the pull in Twitter?
I find it magnetic but within my sorroundings, the attitude of some ranges from ambivalent to downright ignorant.. Is it the 140 characters and all the psychological implications of following without the need to get involved? I know that's my reason for avoiding Facebook...Yours?

What's going on with this government?
From downright concerned to apparently disgusted with apparent events in the government, am I the only one feeling the apparent lack of leadership? As complex as the current situation may look to some, underlying logic should dictate decision but never with our politicians. Your take?

What happened to Teams Fiber?
Or should we not ask?

Having a pretty vibrant day in the office today. Got lots of blog material to read and catch up to. My Google reader is extremely poignant and has this pulling effect of ciggies and chocolate.... This days when I am full of life, everything is possible. Welcome Seacom onto the table...

No comments: