BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hey

Hey you all.

Whoever reads the blog anyway. Was out to do exams. Years later this shit dont change. Free now. Oh anything new? Been having a blast. From hanging out on weird days, drinking the way to the last cent. Fucking awesome. Just been having a pretty good time. Dec is one month which is one big excuse for having fun for the fuck of it...and I love an excuse for pint. Go on man....

Loving everything that is happening. The Lord loves the man I'm becoming and me too I have to concur. Blessings man. Oh yeah. Makes me smile. How funny things turn out. She is coming over for Xmas. Gonna be a blast. You guys I'm gonna be booked for the rest of the year...Party party party.....like a rockstar.

A reduction in Tweets, blog posts, emails is clear testament of someone having fun with real people...and me my friends is off to the evening pint...Bye

No comments: