I find Tanzanian Music quite hypnotic....Like I wanna mean totally awesome music. But that's not the point here leo. What do people do in Blogs......Rant,,,,rave....complain?? I was checking out some cool sites on the net....ChinaBounder is awesome although.....I don't wanna pass judgement anyway. I think the guy is entitled to his opinion......Hehehe. Now what again...... I think I need to stop worrying. Nothing ever happens in the end so what is the use.
What of the hot chicks in Nai.....I think I fell in love.....(and I'm using that word, those words loosely) approx 10 times last Friday while at Mwendwas with S. Made new friends but what is with these fly gals....Manzi wa Nairobi. U know Nonini actually makes sense in practically all his songs albeit some months or yrs later. What the hell! Some guys have not made sense since I juad them 24 good yrs ago.
A friend....again I'm using the word loosely...is making a some good moves. I wanna be there and support all that but I don't even know where to start....What is it with growing up and growing distant?? I cant talk to people who were like my mates something like 2yrs ago. Fuck!!! I feel guilty, I feel grown up, I feel stupid, I feel like I don't deserve this name. 24yrs later and it's like I was just born. I know you guys will count on me from yesterday.
I need, want a .......Milele!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment