I like someone wonderful! I spent sometime with her...Irony is I had to lie to close friends because of the complications that come in. Don't I hate the glassy transparent issues that may seem incosequential yet they carry weight as u grow older!! Nothing seems simple as you grow up. Like asking someone out... Your parents question her tribal affiliations, political views. Friends dissect and plough in. Everyone will have an opinion I guess. But what to do.
There seems like a lot we have to deal with in all days as you grow older. Nothing is black and white. There are shades within it and be you lacking in finesse of differentiation! You will be eaten alive!!! Wind in and out of the duties of living but be careful of submitting to the unpronounced or quiet demands of a society.
I like the part where I can have my own blog....not for the writing! I suck at it....just for the communicating part even though hardly no one reads this blog. I can't write all I want either lest someone I know stumbles on this shit and raise a whole furor in Nairobi. Walalalala Amani amefanya nini???!! At the extreme you may have this flirting idea that you living on your own terms. Be aware at this moment of heightened thought of kind rebellion, you're actually in sync to what is expected of you. A moratorium of identification. These guys had this covered from day one! Ha!
I don't have time to miss the experiences...sometimes I talk like I'm 80...Hehehehe. I'll grab this and get my moment of rebellion. However short it may be, I can get my satisfaction till I get ridiculed.
It all makes sense though as we go on. This rules, transparent and coercing ideals or rules just serve to keep order and in all instances it's for the good of the bigger society. As much as we may lose the simplicity of doing what we like, I don't think I could live in a hedonism fuelled society. Not that I won't pursue my moment with her.... but my situation pales in comparison to the multitude and purpose of this arguement. Damn that was serious. I just wanna date her!! I had fun sweetheart, and whatever angle I look you still hot dear ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Almost like a fairy tale.. the first paragraph!
Post a Comment