I'm having one of those same ol' same ol' days at work. Please note that predictability at work is something that some of us do appreciate. It renews/ revatilises our need for sleep. I feel as random as I have ever been. She's my ride home and I hope she knows that afterall....I'm not walking all this way alone... we have to stick together.
Been off this blog for a while now. Not that I have been doing anything of importance. Too much partying with a bunch of friends who make this shit worthwhile. I swear some of these guys just make my weekends...I had a flirting situation with self thought this last few weeks. Let it be known, criticising oneself is not one of the best experiences I have ever had (Hic) but apparently I'm good at pounding my chances. It is relevant but not really something I'd happily whistle through. Although I'm learning to love it. From this apparently I will come out a new person....fat chance! So I learned I am as vulnerable as anyone else. Kids note that I am Superman and Mummy is my Sidekick (I'm gonna get fried for this...LOL). Shit, I think I just know how to mask all of this better. I came from the school of hardknocks, ask my mother. So I learn, sometimes the only person you can count on is yourself or that guy right there, the one saying you are a fool! The key is in making out the constructive part of the criticism. I hope I learned something though.
On a lighter note, I have been accused of making up things...some pretty schizophrenic stuff for that matter. LOL. Is that what a bad social life leads to? We'll get back to this when I find it really necessary to involve the other part. I'm on my Myspace page... Kinda decided to bleed this internet for all it's got. Thinking of starting a hawking business online...Think about it.
The economy is dead in the drain, the wives have to be explained, the other half is complaining about some terms, wanjiku is hungry, and one thing that unites us is the disinterest we see from the top office. What a funny room to be in. This year we gonna have one heated moment with these people. I hope the other half of the marriage is actually willing to explain to wanjiku what they want added on their plate. A case of renewing terms or learning you getting screwed along the way?! Something still smells foul in that room. And I aint about to clean shit. Something is brewing though.
I love time...the fact that it don't wait around. The fact that I have to leave work now. The fact that I'm counting down. ...the fact that...
just my random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yaaaay, he's back!!! and babi ain't you cracking me up!!! This is awesome, glad to read from you once again, now u giving me psyke to blog too... but yeah, best believe somebody getting fried up in here soon.. and you bet i'm walking with u... u jes earned urself a few more points there :)
Post a Comment