Ever had an awesome day and thought it will never end? The first feeling u get when u wake up in the morning is one of finality and settled down feelings, excitement hangovers.....I think I can relate. I think President Barack Obama is having this same feeling. I'm assuming.
As much as it may be the best moment in your life, tomorrow it will be subjected to a memory and sooner it will be subjected to history. Please note that only relevant and world changing events are my basis for this post. Don't despair though for your time is coming. I really do not have a story to tell though I just felt like having a crack at this. I have a good feeling about the future, about what I will achieve..... been a long time since I woke up with this feeling and I bet it will last. Maybe I have been stung with the excitement in the air but I doubt. Always had a Zen like attitude before so he only lasts to reinforce my situation and not to start it. I see weeds I need to uproot. A route I need to follow to glory. I see possibilities in my situation. I seize the moment more and more today. I fucking sound like a romantic when it comes to life but nothing was borne without passion and enthusiasm. For my future I have and damn all distractions.
I see I have to change but this is going to be hard as I go on. Need all the help that I can. I flock my senses all day with goals that will make sense in the near future, in some years but habit is always in the way. My failure to make hard choices, to grind out the best....mmmhhh hope does not catch up with me in time. Deliver me from this Lord. I'm not as strong as you may think but will always exceed my limits, imaginary or real.
Today I make a decision to dig deep and find more. I hope I make sense to me for only that is the approval I require.
NB: And Oh Lord deliver Kenyans from these premature, hedonistic public servants and politicians in this country. Crap crap crap crap....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Babi u so on point! I luv it.. u thats talent right there! Mwaaaahest!
amen brother! kenyans do need prayers. gud luck with the hustle. cheers.
Post a Comment