I lose friends in two's. I make friends in two's. I have a small circle... I'm the most paranoid person on earth. However, I'm grateful for everything that is happening. Life is weird, God works in mysterious ways, you two were tied together, maybe I never wanted to see it in the first place... maybe I just chose to be blind. I'm so understanding of my situation, of all the people who never made it in my life at this very moment, those who have the right to scold me now... the walk-ins who tilt my head and show me a new perspective and then leave, the ones who stay longer and point out my weaknesses and make me stronger, the ones who scare me off their own...and reinforce my fears.
Grateful for you, and you.. for making me stronger, you only broke me for a few moons, today I make peace... You deserve an accolade for showing me what I should be, that the shades of Grey though subjective, are to be respected. That we live independent of each other, that we share admiration, that you will always be a cause for reflection. That I'm not there yet, that I have to fore-go the planning and embrace the faith. That I have to do some more. I'm moving to the next phase... I always have the door open for you though.... For though you leave, I don't see someone else making sense like you did.
Thanks to Georgina for making me see I am asking too little of myself, that the potential has to be fulfilled... for the worst thing to waste is my brain! For with all that some achieved, they still down to earth. They enjoy a laugh, a good Whisky, a BBQ and a book on Sundays. I honestly will be indebted to you guys.
To you for making me lose faith, for making me regain it again... For making me feel worthless, for at the edge, I realized this wasn't worth it... I'm fully indebted for I will always be looking over my shoulder. For ND, you are fucking awesome... A moment at a time you live, a full life it is... You missus are the ish!
Get up and make the necessary changes, because I have to....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment