A world of good is taking shape... grays are changing, unpredictable waters are settling. I always had faith in the extent of what I can achieve... and now this will be the right moment to make this work out... Though I have to cross a lot of fingers, experience squeaky bum moments, I have a good feeling about this phase. Oh I believe this was made for me and I'm just making things take shape. For in the end, it was always going to work out.
I received the call, set up the appointment and got to prepare for this... Day is tomorrow and I would love to ask for help but this will be my fight and oh be warned I am coming out on tops... it will mean moving, changing of current set up, my little comfort zone... but then again, I was never one for order... Chaos beckon and my tummy just rumbles with excitos. Kind of an inevitable situation that has come with a certain peace in my being... I feel sorry it is happening at a certain episode of someone significant in my life, fearing I'm making a call that will always be a bitter-sweet one for me. I'm just embracing calmness and avoiding fights, enjoying the whiskey and avoiding the company, enjoying my thoughts and avoiding the conversation, smiling aimlessly and avoiding to explaining myself... After that episode I should appreciate the settled situation.
Saturday is BBQ day at Mike's... And my date is my Housemate, LOL!! Time to mingle motherfucker... LMAO! Looking forward to the conversation and the awkward questions... Cos with these guys, no topic is barred. Will blog about it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment