I'll be damned.... Surely the irony of time can never be underestimated...
2009 and here comes the first posting of the year. Had great times last year and I'll be damned to dwell in it's memories. I love what's coming this year! Ok I don't know what is really coming but I is the normal "Opti". It is all going to work out well. A lot has happened in the last 5 days but the only thing I have learned since, "There is always something extraordinary happening every moment, the key is in being interested". This will be my moto this year...I will be interested or maybe in some instances act like it.
The year started good people. She is coming home, I wanna move to a new place. Just about to jump ship proffesionally. Laughed a lot, partied some more.... Saw why they called that cocktail "Brain Damage"!!! Is that drink even legal??? This year is gonna be awesome and I hope to be part of the great times...
Happy New Year and have some Fuckintastic times.....!!!! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
brain damage....hehe......good times, good times.
Post a Comment