BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Of Brick games....and basics

God talks to us in very strange and subtle ways. I'm not going to claim he talked to me but what I can see has divine connotations to it.

It took a brick game to teach me some basic lessons in life that I took for granted in this pace of life. It is a fact that nothing is to be taken for granted. Like every strategist, the line between victory and defeat lies in the individual combats and battles within the war...Apply that to your situation and you notice how you fail. As much as you may have your eye on the bigger picture, something is missing out in the commitment you are willing to give to the mesh within the fiber. As many shapes and sizes of bricks one gets in the event of a game, one has not more that a second to find the best fit. No time for complaining, contemplating, strategizing....just pure and simple adaptation to the game and how best to fit a brick. I played approximately 20 times before I began to get the point. I cannot influence what is coming to me. I just have to be best prepared to make the best construction of the coming bricks. Damn this life. Mama said it was gonna be hard. Does it have to be this tricky too.

We are not in any control of what is coming. Life is in the moment one experiences. We mould ourselves by taking on the now. We learn in the moment and as we experience reaction, texture, feeling, emotions bla bla bla....we get to know how to deal with what we have and what is coming. It might be the most ideal of explanations but how many times has something happened that was not in any of your A, B or C plans. A plan is only that in regards to the opportunity present. Take advantage of that moment for it is really the only sure thing that is promised. As much as we dream, only the opportunity we have at the moment calls for/determines the next experience in our life continuum. Grand as plans the may be....if they don't fall within God's then they are just bound to fail.

Take every brick and find suitable fits, life gives one lemons and damn well make a lemonade. Start complaining and you will miss out on the apples coming in. I'm learning to experience the now and be very accountable for the next events along my continuum. Fucking awesome ain't it.... I just hope this works..

No comments: