BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

What can I do for you?

Normals are on the outside looking in.

It's a vibrant party inside, lethargic glances, full of desire, scheming and contempt all in one go. You will have to be here long enough to separate all the emotions. They might be a meter apart, neighbours to say the least but they could never be more different.

Laughter rents the air, those looking in can only see the reaction and not share in the joke! Seemingly they thought they were part of this group. Out here they start leaving slowly. Suddenly it's dawning that they may/ do not have a stake in this. This is one of the many things they will have to sit out and watch. Crafty as some thought they were, they really are not in control of anything at the present moment. Neither am I. We all looking in on something. We all have a need that is dictated by a cliche of biggies. We all can do something about it. Not at the moment. But somewhere along the line you may have a decision to make on whether you getting all you deserve. Whether you want to do something about it or you will be the one content at having some person make that call for you.

We all start making our way home. We all start thinking we are powerless after some time. We all want to make sense of it all. The truth is that we let someone be in control of our situation. There will be no room for normals where I'm going. Self preservation is the in word and what you have to offer has to be printed on your forehead.

At last I answer my phone with a new catch word " What can I do for you?"

No comments: